Homemade Belt Grinder and Sander
TROEHL on homemadetools.net
Homemade belt grinder and sander fabricated from steel, acrylic, and hardware. Driven by a 1.5 HP motor with infinitely variable speed control. Equipped with a 60 x 1700mm belt.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Brass V-block clamps - video by BuffaloJohn on 2023-03-23 10:46:51
- F-111 bomber nuclear launch sequence - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 10:27:01
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-03-23 09:18:37
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-03-23 08:43:10
- Electrolytic weld cleaning - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 08:14:02
- CNC milling an eccentric - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 06:07:02
- A fast and easy lathe bump tool for quick change tool posts by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:53:01
- Level for 3D Printer by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:48:02
- Checkering tool - video by yumastepside on 2023-03-23 01:02:16
- Firefighter training stairs - photo by Elizabeth Greene on 2023-03-22 22:42:44
DIY Belt Grinder and Sander - comment on how to build a Belt Grinder and Sander - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Belt Grinder and Sander, or add details on how to make a Belt Grinder and Sander! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: