Homemade Benchtop Digital Height Gauge
Homemade, benchtop digital height gauge adapted from a caliper. Caliper was dismantled and the jaws trimmed as necessary. New jaw and clamp were machined from 1/8\" x 2\" mild steel. Base is hot rolled steel. Scale is fixed to the base with epoxy resin.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Honeywell hand-cranked grenade launcher - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2022-12-07 23:51:51
- Making some parallels for my G&E shaper vise by Hill Top Machine Works on 2022-12-07 20:56:39
- Homemade chain excavator mechanism by motorhead on 2022-12-07 20:12:47
- Lacking creative title, (yet preserve continuity) "Wait, one more second......" by mwmkravchenko on 2022-12-07 19:54:45
- Heavy duty V-blocks - video by Toolmaker51 on 2022-12-07 19:41:11
- Demolished water tank flattens car - GIF by odd one on 2022-12-07 17:53:58
- Tapping arm - video by wizard69 on 2022-12-07 17:19:25
- HK MP5K operational briefcase - GIF by Jon on 2022-12-07 16:55:55
- Sheetmetal layout scribe - video by Jon on 2022-12-07 15:17:34
- Wood splitter - video by Jon on 2022-12-07 15:14:26
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!