Homemade Benchtop Digital Height Gauge
Homemade, benchtop digital height gauge adapted from a caliper. Caliper was dismantled and the jaws trimmed as necessary. New jaw and clamp were machined from 1/8\" x 2\" mild steel. Base is hot rolled steel. Scale is fixed to the base with epoxy resin.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Milling machine base by Dimitris Polychronis on 2021-05-15 17:17:19
- Hernando de Soto Bridge Crack by jdurand on 2021-05-15 17:10:31
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by jdurand on 2021-05-15 17:05:22
- Truck drives on jetty during high surf - video by old kodger on 2021-05-15 16:23:06
- Knifeless tape - GIF by Altair on 2021-05-15 15:42:02
- Diy 20 ton hydraulic bench top press by Tuomas on 2021-05-15 15:37:14
- Women of TikTok - GIFs by old kodger on 2021-05-15 15:13:20
- Archeress - photo by old kodger on 2021-05-15 15:08:57
- Precise Router Table Fence by Didpoolhall on 2021-05-15 14:14:27
- Gimbaled teapot - GIF by Jon on 2021-05-15 13:45:49
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!