weldup on homemadetools.net
Homemade bender/punch/press constructed from steel, including 4"x1/8" box section uprights and 6"x4" RSJ bottom and middle cross sections. The top was adapted from a piece of railway rail. Powered by a 30-ton bottle jack, the press is capable of folding 1/8" sheet up to 12" in length with the v-block in place and 1/2" bar with it removed. Can punch 1" holes in 1/8" sheet.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage work crew photos by Hoosiersmoker on 2020-02-17 13:54:45
- camlock back plate by celsoari on 2020-02-17 13:50:12
- Water droplet kinetic sculpture - GIF by Ralphxyz on 2020-02-17 12:45:06
- Brazilian motorcycle-engined car - GIF by byates on 2020-02-17 12:40:35
- Took the first step towards building my shop by Frank S on 2020-02-17 12:33:01
- Homemade Lathe keyway cutting attachment by bouboulas on 2020-02-17 12:25:16
- Drone shot of an aircraft graveyard - GIF by mklotz on 2020-02-17 11:34:35
- 1937 jar lid opening tool - GIF by mklotz on 2020-02-17 11:02:22
- Homemade easy blind opening/closing mechanism - GIF by Jon on 2020-02-17 10:32:25
- Making a spline jig + BONUS how to make your own splines by Christofix on 2020-02-17 10:30:27
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!