weldup on homemadetools.net
Homemade bender/punch/press constructed from steel, including 4"x1/8" box section uprights and 6"x4" RSJ bottom and middle cross sections. The top was adapted from a piece of railway rail. Powered by a 30-ton bottle jack, the press is capable of folding 1/8" sheet up to 12" in length with the v-block in place and 1/2" bar with it removed. Can punch 1" holes in 1/8" sheet.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Knocker-upper human alarm clock - GIF by WmRMeyers on 2023-03-27 17:07:41
- Homemade tubing bender and Dies form plans by Classic Bodywork on 2023-03-27 16:09:48
- Ship transporting turbine blades - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-27 15:42:01
- Joining PVC pipes - GIF by RetiredFAE on 2023-03-27 14:22:48
- Making Japanese Tanto Knife from an Old File [without Power Tools] by Mazay on 2023-03-27 13:54:18
- Shooting range brass collector - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-27 12:56:01
- 134. Guaranteed bandsaw finger savers (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-03-27 12:21:06
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-03-27 12:01:01
- Elementary and composite subatomic particles - infographic by Altair on 2023-03-27 10:27:01
- Intercom motorcycle helmets - photo by IntheGroove on 2023-03-27 10:05:21
DIY Bender/Punch/Press - comment on how to build a Bender/Punch/Press - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Bender/Punch/Press, or add details on how to make a Bender/Punch/Press! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: