Homemade Bike Repair Stand
Shaun Wilson on makeprojects.com
Homemade bike repair stand assembled out of galvanized pipes and fittings. Incorporates a u-shaped base with tees at the center of each side. The upright is threaded to the central tee, the supports on the two remaining tees. The beam is held to the arm by two pipe hangers. Hooks for the bicycle are screwed on to each end of the wooden beam.
Jan 28, 2014 11:11 AM
Simple and effective...and cheap.
Sep 24, 2013 3:56 AM
Hmm, may not be as versatile as the one sold by Park, but this is almost as useful and very cheap to make.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- My Hartman Electric Furnace by hemmjo on 2023-06-06 17:24:16
- Van explodes after crashing into truck - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-06-06 17:01:12
- Making a truck hydraulic pump - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-06-06 16:59:24
- Manual pipe cutter - video by hemmjo on 2023-06-06 16:54:38
- Fastest production cars by top speed - infographic by mwmkravchenko on 2023-06-06 16:48:57
- Gravel Separating Rake by bruce.desertrat on 2023-06-06 16:29:16
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-06 12:01:02
- The bird fountain by mklotz on 2023-06-06 11:34:14
- Handheld seed planter - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:32:08
- Snap ring pliers - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:31:48
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: