Homemade Bladed Tool Edge Guards
Chris Schwarz on popularwoodworking.com
Homemade bladed tool edge guards fashioned from masking tape and Plasti Dip.
Oct 18, 2013 3:43 PM
Cool! I'm always wary of bladed or pointed edges and this is an excellent solution.
Sep 04, 2013 3:01 PM
I've seen this idea and now I know how to duplicate it. Very helpful.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Manufacturing truck brake shoes - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-06-09 05:12:37
- Towed truck rolls downhill after cable snaps - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-06-09 05:01:19
- 160. Lighter fix for darker problems (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-06-09 02:37:44
- Bandsaw Vise Fixture by Improvised DIY on 2023-06-09 00:59:41
- Adjustable TIR lathe chuck - video by Jon on 2023-06-08 23:34:25
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp by frugalolegeezer on 2023-06-08 22:40:21
- Lathe Chip Guard / Eye Protection by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:54:44
- Scraping dried seaweed - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-08 21:51:02
- Manufacturing light bulbs - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:46:30
- Making a truck hydraulic pump - GIF by Tooler2 on 2023-06-08 21:38:21
DIY Bladed Tool Edge Guards - comment on how to build a Bladed Tool Edge Guards - 2 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: