Homemade Brake Cylinder Honing Tool
Hopper on xlforum.net
Homemade brake cylinder honing tool fashioned from a 3/8" dowel with a 3/4" slot sawed in one end. A piece of 800 grit sandpaper inserted in the slot serves as the abrasive medium.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Motorcyclist loses leg (no gore) - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-09 06:07:01
- Making a truck hydraulic pump - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-06-09 05:44:07
- Manufacturing truck brake shoes - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-06-09 05:12:37
- Towed truck rolls downhill after cable snaps - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-06-09 05:01:19
- 160. Lighter fix for darker problems (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-06-09 02:37:44
- Bandsaw Vise Fixture by Improvised DIY on 2023-06-09 00:59:41
- Adjustable TIR lathe chuck - video by Jon on 2023-06-08 23:34:25
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp by frugalolegeezer on 2023-06-08 22:40:21
- Lathe Chip Guard / Eye Protection by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:54:44
- Scraping dried seaweed - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-08 21:51:02
DIY Brake Cylinder Honing Tool - comment on how to build a Brake Cylinder Honing Tool - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Brake Cylinder Honing Tool, or add details on how to make a Brake Cylinder Honing Tool! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: