gizmo2 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade buffer/grinder powered by a 1 HP motor. Incorporates separate arbors for each wheel. Base is an antique Crosby gauge tester ballasted with lead ingots. Pulley and wiring are enclosed by the doghouse.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Leatherworking hammer by anthonyget on 2022-09-24 10:44:57
- Struggling to make a Japanese Tanto Knife by anthonyget on 2022-09-24 10:39:01
- 1907 Anzani V-Twin Pacer motorcycle - photo by Altair on 2022-09-24 10:27:01
- Beach drifting fail - GIF by TheElderBrother on 2022-09-24 10:12:58
- Unstacking monobloc chairs - GIF by TheElderBrother on 2022-09-24 10:10:53
- Drill bit maker - video by WmRMeyers on 2022-09-24 09:46:17
- DIY magnetic drill from the microwave by TheElderBrother on 2022-09-24 08:17:54
- Boeing 2707 prototype supersonic airliner - photos by Altair on 2022-09-24 08:14:01
- Machinist Hammer by jbee on 2022-09-24 08:00:31
- Complex roundabout - GIF by Frank S on 2022-09-24 07:56:12
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!