gizmo2 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade buffer/grinder powered by a 1 HP motor. Incorporates separate arbors for each wheel. Base is an antique Crosby gauge tester ballasted with lead ingots. Pulley and wiring are enclosed by the doghouse.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade trencher - video by Jon on 2021-02-27 11:26:02
- Rotating driveway - GIF by Jon on 2021-02-27 11:04:50
- Indexer for the 7 x 14" mini lathe by DIYSwede on 2021-02-27 10:18:54
- Thick Solid Steel Bars Welding Fabrication Table | Mill Scale Removal by bwpigeon on 2021-02-27 09:56:13
- Instagram models - GIFs by marksbug on 2021-02-27 07:54:21
- Kondensator nuclear self-propelled howitzer - photo by Altair on 2021-02-27 06:07:01
- Hobo nickels: intricate carvings in coins - GIF and photos by Tonyg on 2021-02-27 05:39:40
- Make An Electric Scissor Lift Table At Home by Kwandotechnic on 2021-02-27 04:30:51
- Polygon turning - GIFs by Skun Knuckles on 2021-02-27 02:27:02
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by th62 on 2021-02-27 02:04:53
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!