gizmo2 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade buffer/grinder powered by a 1 HP motor. Incorporates separate arbors for each wheel. Base is an antique Crosby gauge tester ballasted with lead ingots. Pulley and wiring are enclosed by the doghouse.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mechanical calculator with cover removed - photo by mklotz on 2023-09-29 14:05:47
- Do It Yourself 7kW Rooftop Solar Power - Mounting Green Energy Solar Panels Step by S by ercaneverything on 2023-09-29 14:05:36
- 1/150 DIY Micro RC Truck & Trailer by mklotz on 2023-09-29 13:14:02
- Installing thermoplastic rumble strips - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-29 12:56:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-09-29 12:01:01
- Dogfight training - GIF by BuffaloJohn on 2023-09-29 11:49:53
- Oil platform construction timelapse - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-29 10:27:01
- Boxing staples - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-29 08:14:01
- Blanking shapes with a rubber die by Mook on 2023-09-29 08:05:14
- Datum retaining vise stop - video by Mook on 2023-09-29 07:52:34
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!