Homemade Button Soft Jaws
Ike on chaski.org
Homemade button soft jaws for a lathe mounted with countersunk flathead screws. The jaws are secured with a torque wrench to assure even pressure.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- rotary table driven by stepper motor controlled by 2 Arduino's by tonyfoale on 2023-05-31 09:29:31
- Making motorcycle helmets in South Asia - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-31 08:14:01
- 160. Lighter fix for darker problems (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-05-31 07:40:16
- Refurbishing brake rotors - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-31 07:17:39
- DIY Mini Hand power Drill by My MiniCrafts on 2023-05-31 06:31:32
- Casting and machining large gears - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-31 06:20:10
- Truck loaded with cars towing truck loaded with trucks - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-05-31 06:19:27
- Homemade A Trolley Combine Lifter Function For My Workshop by Kwandotechnic on 2023-05-31 06:10:35
- 34 woodworking hacks - video by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-05-31 06:09:38
- CNC turning a heart - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-31 06:07:01
DIY Button Soft Jaws - comment on how to build a Button Soft Jaws - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Button Soft Jaws, or add details on how to make a Button Soft Jaws! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: