Homemade C-Frame Press
zag on weldingweb.com
Homemade C-frame press fabricated from 1/2' steel plate and tubular legs. Powered by a top-mounted electro-hydraulic cylinder.
Mar 07, 2014 10:14 AM
That c-frame design is massive and so cool.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- F-111 bomber nuclear launch sequence - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 10:27:01
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-03-23 09:18:37
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-03-23 08:43:10
- Brass V-block clamps - video by mklotz on 2023-03-23 08:34:54
- Electrolytic weld cleaning - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 08:14:02
- CNC milling an eccentric - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 06:07:02
- A fast and easy lathe bump tool for quick change tool posts by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:53:01
- Level for 3D Printer by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:48:02
- Checkering tool - video by yumastepside on 2023-03-23 01:02:16
- Firefighter training stairs - photo by Elizabeth Greene on 2023-03-22 22:42:44
DIY C-Frame Press - comment on how to build a C-Frame Press - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: