Homemade Camber Gauge
Sheldon on quadesl.com
Homemade camber gauge incorporating a tilting, micrometer-adjusted spirit level mount. Capable of accommodating rims from 12" to 19" in diameter.
Aug 28, 2014 5:58 PM
Impressive design. Nicely thought out.
Jul 13, 2014 4:38 PM
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bandsaw Vise Fixture by Improvised DIY on 2023-06-09 00:59:41
- Towed truck rolls downhill after cable snaps - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2023-06-08 23:54:38
- Adjustable TIR lathe chuck - video by Jon on 2023-06-08 23:34:25
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp by frugalolegeezer on 2023-06-08 22:40:21
- Lathe Chip Guard / Eye Protection by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:54:44
- Scraping dried seaweed - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-08 21:51:02
- Manufacturing light bulbs - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:46:30
- Making a truck hydraulic pump - GIF by Tooler2 on 2023-06-08 21:38:21
- WWII DD Sherman amphibious tank - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:30:17
- Reverse bungee prank - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-08 20:27:02
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: