Homemade Car Ramps
RedBarchetta on clubcobra.com
Homemade car ramps patterned after a commercial model. Ramps were constructed from wood and are secured with drywall screws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Making motorcycle oil filters - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 12:56:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-03 12:01:02
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 10:27:01
- 1 Person Fence Panel Hoist by Mr. Factotum's Workshop on 2023-06-03 10:10:18
- Train smashes car stuck in crossing - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-03 09:07:58
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 08:14:01
- Repairing an old radiator - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2023-06-03 07:23:17
- I installed a lathe chuck on the drill by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:13:28
- Gravel Separating Rake by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:10:04
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 06:07:02
DIY Car Ramps - comment on how to build a Car Ramps - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Car Ramps, or add details on how to make a Car Ramps! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: