Homemade Carburetor Balancing Tool
rassie on customfighters.com
Homemade carburetor balancing tool constructed for a Ninja 250. Balancing is accomplished via the vacuum lines. Tool functions as an impromptu manometer.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree falls on hiker wearing earphones - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-22 20:27:02
- A fast and easy lathe bump tool for quick change tool posts by metric_taper on 2023-03-22 20:22:00
- Painting decorative manhole covers - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-22 19:17:15
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-22 19:16:21
- 1949 International KB5 6x6 truck bus - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 19:13:01
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by mr mikey on 2023-03-22 19:02:15
- Instagram models - GIFs by bob_3000 on 2023-03-22 16:19:46
- 1900s Heinz salesman pickle sizing sample case - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 15:42:01
- Mechanic manually removing engine from vehicle - GIF by ductape on 2023-03-22 15:33:57
- 1990s hands-free telephone headset ad - GIF by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:27:32
DIY Carburetor Balancing Tool - comment on how to build a Carburetor Balancing Tool - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Carburetor Balancing Tool, or add details on how to make a Carburetor Balancing Tool! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: