TRYPHON974 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Built using a refrigerator compressor and a gas bottle. The gas tank mounted above the compressor acts as a separator. An additional separator is placed inline prior to the spray gun.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe cross-slide jig plate by thehomeengineer on 2022-11-30 06:36:00
- Harvesting razor clams - GIF by baja on 2022-11-30 06:30:55
- Pellet extruder - GIF by Altair on 2022-11-30 06:07:01
- Deep frying ice - GIF by Frank S on 2022-11-30 06:01:26
- Filmmaking micro gravity rig - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2022-11-30 05:33:14
- Log pierces offroad vehicle - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2022-11-30 05:28:47
- AXBB-E Ethernet CNC Controller #2 Setting Up AC Servo Axis by GBWM on 2022-11-30 02:53:46
- Optical illusion tile flooring - GIF by Altair on 2022-11-29 21:51:01
- Winding musical strings - GIF by Altair on 2022-11-29 20:27:01
- Making a Steel Pillow Block Bearings by Metalgeria on 2022-11-29 19:35:37
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!