Homemade Coping Sled
Jerry on lumberjocks.com
Homemade coping sled fabricated from Corian and intended to facilitate router table safety, particularly when utilizing exposed shaping bits. Capable of accommodating an 8" wide rail.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Board Jack / Deadman bench jig (Video, step by step instructions, plans) by Make Things on 2023-03-28 01:55:39
- Shooting range brass collector - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-03-27 23:31:01
- Intercom motorcycle helmets - photo by schuylergrace on 2023-03-27 23:06:27
- Bicycle funeral procession - photos by mansworld on 2023-03-27 22:37:11
- View from the summit of Mount Everest - GIF by mansworld on 2023-03-27 21:59:14
- 1964 Forest Rover - photo by Altair on 2023-03-27 21:51:01
- Loose wheel upsets Kia driver by jimfols on 2023-03-27 21:44:15
- Semi tractor convertible - photos by sossol on 2023-03-27 21:09:09
- Tire sidewall cutting machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-27 20:27:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by WmRMeyers on 2023-03-27 20:06:02
DIY Coping Sled - comment on how to build a Coping Sled - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Coping Sled, or add details on how to make a Coping Sled! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: