Homemade Corner Radius Jig
Homemade jig intended as an aid in marking a corner radius or laying out a diameter in a workpiece.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Alaskan Chainsaw Mill WSE M2 by Andrii Pysarenko on 2022-11-28 13:58:18
- Farfalle pasta cutting machine - GIF by Altair on 2022-11-28 12:56:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2022-11-28 12:01:01
- Dimensioning and weighing system - GIF by Altair on 2022-11-28 10:27:01
- Two ambulances crash - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2022-11-28 09:50:51
- Making a Steel Pillow Block Bearings by Metalgeria on 2022-11-28 09:40:13
- Mobile quarantine box - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2022-11-28 09:20:48
- Calibrated inline boring bar by thehomeengineer on 2022-11-28 09:08:23
- Lathe cross-slide jig plate by thehomeengineer on 2022-11-28 09:05:06
- Motorcyclist double whammy accident - GIF by Altair on 2022-11-28 08:14:01
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!