rgsparber on homemadetools.net
Homemade counterbore fabricated by grinding a drill bit's end square, followed by the addition of a small bit of relief to the cutting edges.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Forklift maneuvering wide load in cramped warehouse - GIF by Frank S on 2022-08-19 17:17:43
- Flower-like tire deformities - GIFs by Frank S on 2022-08-19 17:12:11
- Rice paddy plow boat - GIF by Frank S on 2022-08-19 16:52:00
- Child on scooter nearly hit by speeding car - GIF by bob_3000 on 2022-08-19 16:48:39
- Saw blade teeth grinder - GIF by mwmkravchenko on 2022-08-19 16:30:48
- Hand pump sink faucet - GIF by mwmkravchenko on 2022-08-19 16:29:04
- Water transfer printing fender designs - GIF by Altair on 2022-08-19 15:42:02
- 6" casing puller for horizontal drilling operation by Jon on 2022-08-19 15:24:40
- Mini router table - video by Jon on 2022-08-19 14:53:23
- Clamping jig - video by Jon on 2022-08-19 14:53:02
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!