Homemade Crosscut Sled
Seth Keller on popularwoodworking.com
Homemade crosscut sled constructed from melamine, hardwood, toggle clamp, and a commercial miter slide. Jig is configured to have the blade on the side to reduce tearout. improve safety, and to allow for oversized pieces.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by Ed on 2023-03-23 01:44:01
- Checkering tool - video by yumastepside on 2023-03-23 01:02:16
- Firefighter training stairs - photo by Elizabeth Greene on 2023-03-22 22:42:44
- 1980s computer class - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 21:51:01
- Continuous passive motion machine - GIF by bob47907 on 2023-03-22 20:44:47
- Tree falls on hiker wearing earphones - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-22 20:27:02
- A fast and easy lathe bump tool for quick change tool posts by metric_taper on 2023-03-22 20:22:00
- Painting decorative manhole covers - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-22 19:17:15
- 1949 International KB5 6x6 truck bus - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 19:13:01
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by mr mikey on 2023-03-22 19:02:15
DIY Crosscut Sled - comment on how to build a Crosscut Sled - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Crosscut Sled, or add details on how to make a Crosscut Sled! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: