Homemade Crosscut Sled
The New Chinky Workshop on newchinkyworkshop.com
Homemade table saw crosscut sled featuring an integrated dust collection port. Constructed from plywood, red oak, poplar, polycarbonate sheet, and PVC.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Gravel Separating Rake by bruce.desertrat on 2023-06-06 16:29:16
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-06 12:01:02
- The bird fountain by mklotz on 2023-06-06 11:34:14
- Handheld seed planter - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:32:08
- Snap ring pliers - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:31:48
- Runaway tire smashes into storefront - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-06 10:15:40
- Rebuilding Train Rerailers by Topper Machine on 2023-06-06 08:20:19
- 162. Obey end grain fastening! (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-06-06 08:14:53
- Restoring a foggy headlight - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2023-06-06 04:24:24
- 1 Person Fence Panel Hoist by DIYer on 2023-06-06 03:51:46
DIY Crosscut Sled - comment on how to build a Crosscut Sled - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Crosscut Sled, or add details on how to make a Crosscut Sled! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: