Homemade Cutoff Sled
geekwoodworker on lumberjocks.com
Homemade table saw cutoff sled intended for small workpieces. Constructed from plywood, maple, and finished with water-based polyurethane. Features a flip stop and an adjustable indicator.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Waste oil furnace - video by nhengineer on 2023-03-28 09:36:45
- Semi tractor convertible - photos by Karl_H on 2023-03-28 09:14:03
- Lowering a medieval drawbridge - GIF by Karl_H on 2023-03-28 09:10:28
- Density of fluids - photo by Karl_H on 2023-03-28 09:07:32
- Shooting range brass collector - GIF by mklotz on 2023-03-28 08:35:58
- Rescue vehicle ejectable power port - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-28 08:14:01
- 136. Angles don't get any easier than this (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-03-28 07:17:09
- Centering ceiling fire sprinkler hole - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-28 07:10:50
- Face mask sweatshop - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-28 06:57:54
- Homemade tubing bender and Dies form plans by DIYer on 2023-03-28 06:17:22
DIY Cutoff Sled - comment on how to build a Cutoff Sled - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Cutoff Sled, or add details on how to make a Cutoff Sled! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: