Homemade Diamond Tool Holder
Monty Remon on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade diamond tool holder intended to facilitate precision grinding of tool bits. Holder drilled and broached to yield 16 degrees of bit inclination and 30 degrees of face angle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by greenie on 2023-05-27 23:12:21
- Drilling a clevis hole - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-05-27 22:33:59
- Straight flute gun drill - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-05-27 22:31:36
- Drunk man jumps into shallow water - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2023-05-27 22:11:17
- Drill bit induction forming machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-27 21:51:02
- Extra large vernier caliper - GIF by mdhatter3 on 2023-05-27 21:38:02
- Repairing an old radiator - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-27 20:27:01
- Crash sends motorcyclist on top of car - GIF by odd one on 2023-05-27 20:18:36
- Rebar bending and welding machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-27 19:13:02
- Drilling a deep hole - GIF by desbromilow on 2023-05-27 18:18:58
DIY Diamond Tool Holder - comment on how to build a Diamond Tool Holder - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Diamond Tool Holder, or add details on how to make a Diamond Tool Holder! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: