Homemade Double Bass Hauler
timc_doc on homemadetools.net
Homemade double bass hauler intended to facilitate the convenient transportation of a large, stringed instrument, as well as music stand and stool. The stand is secured to the stool, while the straps of the bass' soft case aid in securing it to the stand's legs.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree falls on hiker wearing earphones - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-22 20:27:02
- A fast and easy lathe bump tool for quick change tool posts by metric_taper on 2023-03-22 20:22:00
- Painting decorative manhole covers - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-22 19:17:15
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-22 19:16:21
- 1949 International KB5 6x6 truck bus - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 19:13:01
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by mr mikey on 2023-03-22 19:02:15
- Instagram models - GIFs by bob_3000 on 2023-03-22 16:19:46
- 1900s Heinz salesman pickle sizing sample case - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 15:42:01
- Mechanic manually removing engine from vehicle - GIF by ductape on 2023-03-22 15:33:57
- 1990s hands-free telephone headset ad - GIF by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:27:32
DIY Double Bass Hauler - comment on how to build a Double Bass Hauler - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Double Bass Hauler, or add details on how to make a Double Bass Hauler! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: