Homemade Drill Holder/Extensions
John Stevenson on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Morse tapered drill arbors in various lengths. Arbors designed to be mounted on a lathe's tailstock ram.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-06 12:01:02
- The bird fountain by mklotz on 2023-06-06 11:34:14
- Handheld seed planter - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:32:08
- Snap ring pliers - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:31:48
- Gravel Separating Rake by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:04:44
- Runaway tire smashes into storefront - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-06 10:15:40
- Rebuilding Train Rerailers by Topper Machine on 2023-06-06 08:20:19
- 162. Obey end grain fastening! (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-06-06 08:14:53
- Restoring a foggy headlight - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2023-06-06 04:24:24
- 1 Person Fence Panel Hoist by DIYer on 2023-06-06 03:51:46
DIY Drill Holder/Extensions - comment on how to build a Drill Holder/Extensions - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Drill Holder/Extensions, or add details on how to make a Drill Holder/Extensions! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: