Homemade Drill Press Vise Modification
platypus20 on chaski.org
Homemade drill press vise modification consisting of placing tapered pins into 3/16" holes drilled in the vise jaws. Pins enable round workpieces to be secured.
Oct 05, 2013 4:26 PM
Makes the vise more versatile. Great idea.
Aug 27, 2013 2:02 AM
Aha! It took a moment to focus on those dark colored pins...but when I did light bulbs went off in my head. I love it!
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by greenie on 2023-05-27 23:12:21
- Drilling a clevis hole - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-05-27 22:33:59
- Straight flute gun drill - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-05-27 22:31:36
- Drunk man jumps into shallow water - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2023-05-27 22:11:17
- Drill bit induction forming machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-27 21:51:02
- Extra large vernier caliper - GIF by mdhatter3 on 2023-05-27 21:38:02
- Repairing an old radiator - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-27 20:27:01
- Crash sends motorcyclist on top of car - GIF by odd one on 2023-05-27 20:18:36
- Rebar bending and welding machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-27 19:13:02
- Drilling a deep hole - GIF by desbromilow on 2023-05-27 18:18:58
DIY Drill Press Vise Modification - comment on how to build a Drill Press Vise Modification - 2 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: