Homemade Drill-Vise Milling Unit
Homemade drill-vise milling unit for a small lathe. Unit is capable of being swiveled to facilitate angular milling. Vise is mounted on the cross slide through a disk/pad machined from cold rolled steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Potato harvester - video by BuffaloJohn on 2022-07-02 13:48:31
- HF Bandsaw fix so it can actually take 6" wide material by jdurand on 2022-07-02 13:36:00
- 1926 Maine Mobile propeller car - photo by Altair on 2022-07-02 12:56:02
- Buttons from exotic timber offcuts by Frank S on 2022-07-02 12:15:59
- Massive diamond turning inserts - photo by Frank S on 2022-07-02 12:06:46
- Another pool noodle application by Frank S on 2022-07-02 12:01:23
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2022-07-02 12:01:01
- DIY CHIC MACHINE for the GIRL'S workshop by WmRMeyers on 2022-07-02 08:18:24
- Once-a-day bananas - photo by Altair on 2022-07-02 08:14:01
- Countertop lifting fail - GIF by lonestarr007 on 2022-07-02 08:02:38
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!