Homemade Drill-Vise Milling Unit
Homemade drill-vise milling unit for a small lathe. Unit is capable of being swiveled to facilitate angular milling. Vise is mounted on the cross slide through a disk/pad machined from cold rolled steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Milling Machine Motor Upgrade by tonyfoale on 2020-07-08 02:17:29
- Polynesian navigation device - photo by Altair on 2020-07-07 21:51:01
- Trick shooter Kirsten Joy Weiss - GIF and video by Frank S on 2020-07-07 21:49:23
- Mass shaving machine - photo by Frank S on 2020-07-07 21:28:37
- Aircraft wing aerodynamic strings - GIF by Duke_of_URL on 2020-07-07 21:06:26
- MT1 Tool Extractor..Sherline or Small Lathe..Prints by Paul Jones on 2020-07-07 20:43:40
- Sand fluffer - videos by Elizabeth Greene on 2020-07-07 20:43:16
- Making a Kant Twist Clamp by madokie on 2020-07-07 20:34:41
- Beer head measuring tool - photo by Altair on 2020-07-07 20:27:01
- Boring head by wizard69 on 2020-07-07 19:36:19
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!