Homemade Drill-Vise Milling Unit
Homemade drill-vise milling unit for a small lathe. Unit is capable of being swiveled to facilitate angular milling. Vise is mounted on the cross slide through a disk/pad machined from cold rolled steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Cleaning a dirty air filter - GIF by Altair on 2023-10-01 19:13:01
- Shotcrete pump mechanism - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-10-01 17:34:20
- Homemade Water Hose Pipe Roller From Damaged Bike Parts by rogue1949 on 2023-10-01 16:38:39
- Hopper dredger unloading cargo - GIF by Altair on 2023-10-01 15:42:01
- Milling machine - video by mwmkravchenko on 2023-10-01 15:12:56
- Dough boomerang - GIF by Altair on 2023-10-01 12:56:02
- Brigitte Bardot in 1953 - photo by Jon on 2023-10-01 12:30:52
- Substation switching explosion - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-10-01 11:45:34
- Mechanical calculator with cover removed - photo by mklotz on 2023-10-01 11:34:58
- WWII "Don't Scrap It" poster - image by Jon on 2023-10-01 11:27:01
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!