Homemade Dust Collector
Tadatoshi Manabe on manabe.o.oo7.jp
Homemade dust collector featuring an infrared remote controller. Constructed from steel cans, flexible hose, and sheetmetal. Equipped with an 18 cu.ft/min axial flow fan.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1964 Forest Rover - photo by mansworld on 2023-03-28 21:17:08
- Tow truck hits parked vehicles - GIF by mansworld on 2023-03-28 21:02:07
- Third world muffler fabrication - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 20:57:26
- Bulk truck dumpers - GIF by clydeman on 2023-03-28 20:47:36
- Water container truck loading setup - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-28 20:27:02
- Tree catapult - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-28 19:13:02
- Cotton roll fire starter - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 18:10:32
- Rescue vehicle ejectable power port - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 18:09:20
- Hydraulic vise - video by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 18:03:58
- Router Jig for Curved Parts. Router Jig by CharlesWaugh on 2023-03-28 17:16:36
DIY Dust Collector - comment on how to build a Dust Collector - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Dust Collector, or add details on how to make a Dust Collector! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: