Homemade Dust Cyclone
Reckless Rat on tdpri.com
Homemade dust cyclone constructed from a plastic fermentation bucket, plywood, aluminum, flexible hose, and hardware. Intended for utilization with a vacuum cleaner.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Shooting range brass collector - GIF by mklotz on 2023-03-28 08:35:58
- Rescue vehicle ejectable power port - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-28 08:14:01
- 136. Angles don't get any easier than this (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-03-28 07:17:09
- Centering ceiling fire sprinkler hole - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-28 07:10:50
- Face mask sweatshop - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-28 06:57:54
- Homemade tubing bender and Dies form plans by DIYer on 2023-03-28 06:17:22
- Tow truck hits parked vehicles - GIF by Frank S on 2023-03-28 06:14:12
- Making Japanese Tanto Knife from an Old File [without Power Tools] by DIYer on 2023-03-28 06:10:45
- Board Jack / Deadman bench jig (Video, step by step instructions, plans) by Make Things on 2023-03-28 01:55:39
- Intercom motorcycle helmets - photo by schuylergrace on 2023-03-27 23:06:27
DIY Dust Cyclone - comment on how to build a Dust Cyclone - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Dust Cyclone, or add details on how to make a Dust Cyclone! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: