Jim Stabe on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade English wheel fabricated from 4x8x1/4" tubing and featuring a 29.5" throat. Upper yoke is adjustable side-to-side, and anvil holder is adjustable forward and backward.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Custom Tap & Die Storage with space for all types of tap by Jon on 2022-01-21 16:43:18
- Mobile English wheel and planishing hammer - video by Jon on 2022-01-21 16:22:38
- Mini lathe spindle lock upgrade - video by Jon on 2022-01-21 16:21:46
- Welding magnet - video by Jon on 2022-01-21 16:21:24
- Cutting open a bag of insulation - GIF by G.Paul on 2022-01-21 16:12:14
- Check out my " Poor mans forced air Furnace" lolol Hey It works by sams wood creations on 2022-01-21 15:54:44
- Excavator removing aquatic weed - GIF by Altair on 2022-01-21 15:42:02
- Homemade DIY CNC Lathe by Hayri by Hayri on 2022-01-21 15:35:09
- CNC lathe - video by Hayri on 2022-01-21 15:35:09
- Portable bandsaw stand with vise - video by Ralphxyz on 2022-01-21 14:41:30
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!