Jim Stabe on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade English wheel fabricated from 4x8x1/4" tubing and featuring a 29.5" throat. Upper yoke is adjustable side-to-side, and anvil holder is adjustable forward and backward.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by hemmjo on 2021-05-13 13:05:11
- Unique machined lighter - video by Jon on 2021-05-13 13:03:19
- How Good is Your Mobile Phone as an Angle Gauge? by dsjhomestead on 2021-05-13 12:57:48
- How to Make a PVC Pipe Cutter (PVC Pipe Straight Cut) by IAMSatisfied on 2021-05-13 12:48:23
- 1958 Japanese pallet crate securing clips - GIF by Jon on 2021-05-13 12:02:04
- Universal Circular Saw GUIDE by wizard69 on 2021-05-13 11:57:06
- Another Precision Router Lift by wizard69 on 2021-05-13 11:51:10
- Man-lifting kite - photo by marksbug on 2021-05-13 10:12:50
- PKP Powell knife pistol - photo by dsjhomestead on 2021-05-13 09:03:39
- Yet another Honey-Do: Growling washing machine, Pt 1 by DIYSwede on 2021-05-13 08:06:06
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!