Jim Stabe on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade English wheel fabricated from 4x8x1/4" tubing and featuring a 29.5" throat. Upper yoke is adjustable side-to-side, and anvil holder is adjustable forward and backward.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Regrooving a tire - GIF by byates on 2020-03-31 03:34:01
- Machinist Jack/Adjustable Parallel by DIYer on 2020-03-31 03:31:15
- Rastrum multi-nib pen - photo by tonyfoale on 2020-03-31 03:22:59
- Homebuilt 9mm Handgun Suppressor by DIYer on 2020-03-31 03:06:01
- Aluminium Chuck Key Handle by DIYer on 2020-03-31 02:59:49
- Coronavirus and homemade tools by DIYSwede on 2020-03-31 02:57:15
- Anti-Contamination Sink Spigot Handle by Tonyg on 2020-03-31 02:44:43
- Making An Angle Welding Clamp from Bearing | 2 Modes in 1 by Kwandotechnic on 2020-03-31 02:22:36
- "Recycling" a lathe chuck key by craig9 on 2020-03-31 00:36:38
- So You Think You are Not An Inventor? by jdurand on 2020-03-31 00:05:39
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!