Homemade Electric Melting Furnace
Howard Eisenhauer on tantel.ca
Homemade electric melting furnace intended to facilitate the process of aluminum casting. Refractory mixture consists of perlite and stove cement. Unit runs on a 220V power supply.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 10:27:01
- https://youtu.be/g6P7x1PMaO0 1 Person Fence Panel Hoist by Mr. Factotum's Workshop on 2023-06-03 10:10:18
- Train smashes car stuck in crossing - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-03 09:07:58
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 08:14:01
- Repairing an old radiator - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2023-06-03 07:23:17
- I installed a lathe chuck on the drill by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:13:28
- Gravel Separating Rake by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:10:04
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 06:07:02
- horizontal milling attachment by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:05:23
- Interesting design of the belt grinder machine - Video by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:01:09
DIY Electric Melting Furnace - comment on how to build a Electric Melting Furnace - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Electric Melting Furnace, or add details on how to make a Electric Melting Furnace! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: