Homemade Electronics Valet
Stumpy on stumpynubs.com
Homemade electronics valet constructed from 3/4" plywood, felt, a power strip, and a USB charging hub.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a Homemade Spindle Lock for Your Milling Machine!(Sieg) by AB-SHOP on 2023-03-21 01:29:57
- Mini castle ghost town - photo and video by schuylergrace on 2023-03-20 23:04:08
- Steam locomotive crashes into excavator - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-03-20 22:36:15
- Bird scaring cannon - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-20 21:51:01
- Eating corn by skewering kernels - GIF by Frank S on 2023-03-20 21:45:05
- Bear startled by reflection - GIF by drivermark on 2023-03-20 21:04:30
- 1995 Volvo 480 Turbo coupe - photos by sossol on 2023-03-20 20:47:40
- Whip finish fly tying tool - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-20 20:27:02
- I got this inexpensive ball formig jig for my Mini Lathe - works great! by Baddog on 2023-03-20 20:22:08
- Inflatable pipe plug - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-20 20:00:09
DIY Electronics Valet - comment on how to build a Electronics Valet - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Electronics Valet, or add details on how to make a Electronics Valet! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: