Homemade Enamel Kiln
Laura Jane Bouton on lovemyartjewelry.blogspot.com.au
Homemade kiln utilized to heat jewelry pieces prior to application of an enamel finish. Constructed from bricks, steel rods, rings, and steel wire. An adjustable grill was created by welding the rings to the wire and slipping them over the steel rods.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Towed truck rolls downhill after cable snaps - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2023-06-09 03:42:55
- 160. Lighter fix for darker problems (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-06-09 02:37:44
- Bandsaw Vise Fixture by Improvised DIY on 2023-06-09 00:59:41
- Adjustable TIR lathe chuck - video by Jon on 2023-06-08 23:34:25
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp by frugalolegeezer on 2023-06-08 22:40:21
- Lathe Chip Guard / Eye Protection by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:54:44
- Scraping dried seaweed - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-08 21:51:02
- Manufacturing light bulbs - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:46:30
- Making a truck hydraulic pump - GIF by Tooler2 on 2023-06-08 21:38:21
- WWII DD Sherman amphibious tank - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:30:17
DIY Enamel Kiln - comment on how to build a Enamel Kiln - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Enamel Kiln, or add details on how to make a Enamel Kiln! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: