Homemade ER32 Collet Chuck
Homemade ER32 collet chuck. Flange machined from 10mm hot rolled plate, chuck body is free cutting mild steel. Both parts are silver soldered. Features an MT2 taper.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- SOUVIM-2 mine clearing vehicle - photo by Altair on 2020-01-21 20:27:01
- Pogo plunger - photo by Frank S on 2020-01-21 20:24:13
- cut 50 plasma cutter by jts1012 on 2020-01-21 20:22:33
- Mini Press Brake by jonlegrand1 on 2020-01-21 19:26:06
- Swedish woman making and using frozen lake plunge pool - GIF by MIGuy on 2020-01-21 19:24:02
- Sprint anti-ballistic missile test - GIF by Altair on 2020-01-21 19:13:01
- My Homemade Radius / Ball turner disassembly and demonstration of convex and concave by Canyonman44 on 2020-01-21 18:49:16
- Schienenzeppelin railcar - photo and video by jdurand on 2020-01-21 18:41:12
- The house next door...or how to NOT build a house by jdurand on 2020-01-21 18:31:59
- IIHS vehicle roof strength test crushing machine - videos by jdurand on 2020-01-21 18:29:47
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!