Homemade Extension Cord Jib Arm
R.DesJardin on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade jib arm mounted near the ceiling and intended to hold an electrical extension cord. Constructed from steel pipe and chain links.
Oct 08, 2013 5:56 PM
Hmm. Gave me an idea on using a swing or extending arm for when I need to use cords outside the garage.
Sep 05, 2013 12:33 PM
I have no problem with things hanging from the ceiling. Clever idea...I'll make use of this one!
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Board Jack / Deadman bench jig (Video, step by step instructions, plans) by Make Things on 2023-03-28 01:55:39
- Shooting range brass collector - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-03-27 23:31:01
- Intercom motorcycle helmets - photo by schuylergrace on 2023-03-27 23:06:27
- Bicycle funeral procession - photos by mansworld on 2023-03-27 22:37:11
- View from the summit of Mount Everest - GIF by mansworld on 2023-03-27 21:59:14
- 1964 Forest Rover - photo by Altair on 2023-03-27 21:51:01
- Loose wheel upsets Kia driver by jimfols on 2023-03-27 21:44:15
- Semi tractor convertible - photos by sossol on 2023-03-27 21:09:09
- Tire sidewall cutting machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-27 20:27:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by WmRMeyers on 2023-03-27 20:06:02
DIY Extension Cord Jib Arm - comment on how to build a Extension Cord Jib Arm - 2 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: