Homemade Extra-Strong Chassis Table
Captainfab on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade, extra-strong chassis table utilizing 5"x5" legs and a Kenworth chassis section for the frame. Threaded B7 rods function as adjusters with integral jamb nuts for leveling.
Feb 13, 2014 7:48 PM
I wondered what would qualify as extra-strong. Now I know.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Van explodes after crashing into truck - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-06-06 17:01:12
- Making a truck hydraulic pump - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-06-06 16:59:24
- Manual pipe cutter - video by hemmjo on 2023-06-06 16:54:38
- Fastest production cars by top speed - infographic by mwmkravchenko on 2023-06-06 16:48:57
- Gravel Separating Rake by bruce.desertrat on 2023-06-06 16:29:16
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-06 12:01:02
- The bird fountain by mklotz on 2023-06-06 11:34:14
- Handheld seed planter - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:32:08
- Snap ring pliers - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:31:48
- Runaway tire smashes into storefront - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-06 10:15:40
DIY Extra-Strong Chassis Table - comment on how to build a Extra-Strong Chassis Table - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: