bridger berdel on woodweb.com
Homemade featherboard designed for quick setup and adjustment. Featherboard and hold down dog are each attached to a bar intended to ride in the tablesaw's T-slot.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manufacturing ice cubes and balls - GIF by Altair on 2022-12-08 08:14:01
- Multiple rocket launcher barrage - GIF by piper184 on 2022-12-08 06:58:25
- 76. Impossibly perfect, hollow wooden tubes (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2022-12-08 06:07:50
- Instagram models - GIFs by Fluffle-Valve on 2022-12-08 04:47:46
- Demolished water tank flattens car - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2022-12-08 04:43:32
- ATV plough attachment alternative hook up. by DIYer on 2022-12-08 03:03:44
- External Stock Stop for the Mini Mill by DIYer on 2022-12-08 03:00:16
- Making some parallels for my G&E shaper vise by DIYer on 2022-12-08 02:56:43
- Homemade chain excavator mechanism by DIYer on 2022-12-08 02:54:00
- A new DTI holder by DIYer on 2022-12-08 02:48:15
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!