bridger berdel on woodweb.com
Homemade featherboard designed for quick setup and adjustment. Featherboard and hold down dog are each attached to a bar intended to ride in the tablesaw's T-slot.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Filling capsules with powder - GIF by Frank S on 2021-11-28 22:29:30
- Lazy River in 1934 - video by Frank S on 2021-11-28 22:24:21
- MAKING A CENTER FINDER!! by orioncons36 on 2021-11-28 21:40:53
- Delta Table Saw & Jointer Restoration by Catfish on 2021-11-28 21:39:56
- Screwless vise from salvaged cast iron - video by WmRMeyers on 2021-11-28 20:56:48
- Bunker buster test - GIF by Altair on 2021-11-28 20:27:01
- qctp tool holders ( shopmade) by marksbug on 2021-11-28 19:50:33
- 9 plans for homemade bead rollers and tube notchers by marksbug on 2021-11-28 19:47:16
- Tailgate ladder - video by Beserkleyboy on 2021-11-28 19:17:30
- Tanker restocking station explodes - GIF by Altair on 2021-11-28 19:13:01
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!