Homemade Filing Machine
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade filing machine mounted on and driven by a lathe. Machine features a variable stroke mechanism and utilizes regular files. Operating speed ranges from 150 to 700 stroke per minute.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Opening beer with a shoelace - GIF by Dollar Bill on 2023-03-30 02:46:25
- Broaching Keyways with the Lathe by old kodger on 2023-03-30 02:19:03
- 1963 Disney Abraham Lincoln animatronic - photo by WmRMeyers on 2023-03-29 21:48:54
- Tree puller - video by ironwrx on 2023-03-29 21:16:59
- How much metal one can buy with 1k USD - infographic by Altair on 2023-03-29 20:27:01
- Bird scaring cannon - GIF by elk-a-holic on 2023-03-29 20:14:48
- F-100 Super Sabres dropping bombs - GIF by blkadder on 2023-03-29 19:34:23
- Cable crimp - video by elk-a-holic on 2023-03-29 19:28:11
- Third world muffler fabrication - GIF by Frank S on 2023-03-29 19:24:53
- Tree catapult - GIF by drivermark on 2023-03-29 19:20:39
DIY Filing Machine - comment on how to build a Filing Machine - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Filing Machine, or add details on how to make a Filing Machine! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: