Homemade Fingerboard Radiusing Jig
Jim Hilburn on mandolincafe.com
Homemade fingerboard radiusing jig constructed from plywood, oak, and hardware. Intended for utilization in conjunction with a belt sander.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Manure cleaning robot - GIF and video by Frank S on 2023-03-21 07:12:15
- Joining PVC pipes - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-21 06:07:01
- Make a Homemade Spindle Lock for Your Milling Machine!(Sieg) by DIYer on 2023-03-21 04:54:03
- 5 Centuries of the bench hook (my take on it last) by DIYer on 2023-03-21 04:50:24
- DIY Pocket Nail Puller by DIYer on 2023-03-21 04:46:35
- Steam locomotive crashes into excavator - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-03-21 04:41:56
- Mini castle ghost town - photo and video by schuylergrace on 2023-03-20 23:04:08
- Bird scaring cannon - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-20 21:51:01
- Eating corn by skewering kernels - GIF by Frank S on 2023-03-20 21:45:05
- Bear startled by reflection - GIF by drivermark on 2023-03-20 21:04:30
DIY Fingerboard Radiusing Jig - comment on how to build a Fingerboard Radiusing Jig - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Fingerboard Radiusing Jig, or add details on how to make a Fingerboard Radiusing Jig! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: