powerrodsmike on hotrodders.com
Homemade flanger constructed by cutting a T-shaped die block to fit over the jaws on a pair of Vise-grips.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Masonic ruler - video by EnginePaul on 2022-08-13 08:57:44
- Chipping away dried concrete on truck bed - GIF by Nick79 on 2022-08-13 08:41:52
- Cranes in thick fog - GIF by Altair on 2022-08-13 08:14:01
- Cooling rails with ice blocks - GIF by Frank S on 2022-08-13 07:38:00
- 19. Perfect (safe) thin strips by DIYer on 2022-08-13 05:21:38
- ER32 COLLET RACK by DIYer on 2022-08-13 05:15:41
- PLANS FOR BUILDING NORWOOD PortaMill by Andrii Pysarenko on 2022-08-13 05:07:52
- Metal stamping with minimal waste - GIF by 12L14 on 2022-08-13 04:37:17
- Machinist Vise and Milling/Drilling Vise Stops by Toolmaker51 on 2022-08-13 03:50:17
- Nut / Bolt Id Board by Make Things on 2022-08-13 00:26:08
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!