Kansas Brass Foundry on kansasbrass.com
Homemade wooden and aluminum flasks. Wooden flask was constructed from 1x4s and contained the mold utilized to cast the aluminum version.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- World's fastest steam locomotive - photos by Jon on 2019-10-13 15:42:01
- homemade Wood Router - project failed And almost got me seriously injured- READ DESCR by thehomeengineer on 2019-10-13 15:33:27
- Mr Pete's Float Lock Vice Build Done Without A Milling Machine - Part Three by wizard69 on 2019-10-13 15:32:12
- Homemade tire bead breaker - video by stillldoinit on 2019-10-13 15:27:07
- This is for all the kart builders! by Haslip Cycle Works on 2019-10-13 15:26:33
- incomplete scruffy spray booth by thehomeengineer on 2019-10-13 15:03:19
- Raise lower hydraulic press bed? by Sleykin on 2019-10-13 14:04:58
- Overloaded trailer fail - GIF by MeJasonT on 2019-10-13 13:36:25
- PID Controller For a Tempering Oven (Could be used for Smoker) by Sleykin on 2019-10-13 13:28:52
- New Supporters program launched - free lifetime membership for 324 members by Jon on 2019-10-13 12:41:15
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!