Homemade Fly Cutter with 1/4" HSS Bit
Homemade fly cutter with 1/4" HSS bit, featuring a head machined from 1 1/4" hexagonal bar and a shaft fabricated from 3/4" round bar. Both pieces are silver soldered and dipped in engine oil.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage work crew photos by Toolmaker51 on 2023-09-24 07:35:02
- https://youtu.be/wy-Lzc0HBNE homemade Locomotive Work Bench by Mr. Factotum's Workshop on 2023-09-24 07:07:18
- Leather riveting machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-24 06:07:01
- Homemade Water Hose Pipe Roller From Damaged Bike Parts by Kwandotechnic on 2023-09-24 05:32:38
- Japanese pull saw - GIF by IntheGroove on 2023-09-24 03:03:41
- Powder Coating Oven DIY by Andrii Pysarenko on 2023-09-24 02:46:23
- Confusing road markings - GIF by Frank S on 2023-09-23 23:20:56
- Forklift drops load - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2023-09-23 22:29:10
- Stonemason splitting stone - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-23 21:51:01
- Truck destroys agricultural drone - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2023-09-23 21:48:50
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!