Homemade Fork Cap Tool
5twins on xs650.com
Homemade fork cap tool intended for Yamaha XS650 motorcycles. Fashioned from a bolt with a 17mm hex head and a nut welded to the threads.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Instagram models - GIFs by mdhatter3 on 2023-03-31 21:28:11
- Extra long telescopic boom crane - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 20:27:01
- PCB component placing machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 19:13:02
- Knocker-upper human alarm clock - GIF by Elizabeth Greene on 2023-03-31 18:46:52
- My 1917 Avey gets a stretch (riser block) in preparation for a new Mill table by winkys workshop on 2023-03-31 18:30:20
- Shooter nearly blows his head off - GIF by alainbiggun on 2023-03-31 17:54:18
- Calcio storico football - GIF by alainbiggun on 2023-03-31 17:40:47
- Making Stainless Pipe Bender part 2 by marksbug on 2023-03-31 17:22:00
- A very simple yet effective way to make anti backlash nuts. by rgsparber on 2023-03-31 17:15:37
- 1963 Disney Abraham Lincoln animatronic - photo by old kodger on 2023-03-31 15:45:56
DIY Fork Cap Tool - comment on how to build a Fork Cap Tool - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Fork Cap Tool, or add details on how to make a Fork Cap Tool! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: