Homemade Fork Seal Driver
dawg on harleytalking.com
Homemade fork seal driver intended to facilitate the process of installing new seals without incurring damage to either the seal or the fork tube. Constructed from two pieces of PVC, one of which has been chamfered to fit the fork tube's inside bore.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by mr mikey on 2023-03-22 19:02:15
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by Ed on 2023-03-22 17:12:39
- Instagram models - GIFs by bob_3000 on 2023-03-22 16:19:46
- 1900s Heinz salesman pickle sizing sample case - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 15:42:01
- Mechanic manually removing engine from vehicle - GIF by ductape on 2023-03-22 15:33:57
- 1990s hands-free telephone headset ad - GIF by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:27:32
- Arbor press - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:36
- Wood lathe - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:19
- Automotive carpet extractor - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:02
- Checkering tool - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:12:38
DIY Fork Seal Driver - comment on how to build a Fork Seal Driver - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Fork Seal Driver, or add details on how to make a Fork Seal Driver! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: