Homemade Fork Spring Compressor
5400 on customfighters.com
Homemade fork spring compressor adapted from a standard bar clamp with the addition of a 5/16-18 threaded rod and a Vise-grip. Fork holders were fashioned from plastic.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1963 Disney Abraham Lincoln animatronic - photo by WmRMeyers on 2023-03-29 21:48:54
- Tree puller - video by ironwrx on 2023-03-29 21:16:59
- How much metal one can buy with 1k USD - infographic by Altair on 2023-03-29 20:27:01
- Bird scaring cannon - GIF by elk-a-holic on 2023-03-29 20:14:48
- F-100 Super Sabres dropping bombs - GIF by blkadder on 2023-03-29 19:34:23
- Cable crimp - video by elk-a-holic on 2023-03-29 19:28:11
- Third world muffler fabrication - GIF by Frank S on 2023-03-29 19:24:53
- Tree catapult - GIF by drivermark on 2023-03-29 19:20:39
- Clearing leaves while being suspended on crane - GIF by piper184 on 2023-03-29 18:50:58
- Portable line boring machine - videos by Jon on 2023-03-29 17:20:39
DIY Fork Spring Compressor - comment on how to build a Fork Spring Compressor - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Fork Spring Compressor, or add details on how to make a Fork Spring Compressor! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: