Homemade Frame Jig
abarthx19 on forums.mtbr.com
Homemade swingarm jig constructed from aluminum extrusions, plate, nuts, and bolts. Heat sinks are bolted to the head tube fixtures.
Apr 03, 2017 8:37 AM
Thanks very much - just what I've been looking for!
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Mini jigsaw by SculptyWorks on 2023-03-23 17:30:34
- A Better Bench Peg! by SculptyWorks on 2023-03-23 17:28:40
- Male kangaroo flexing muscles - GIF by Drew1966 on 2023-03-23 17:20:29
- Interchangeable leaf spring hardy tool holder - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:07:24
- Brass whistle - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:06:59
- 3D printed optical center punch - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:06:39
- Roller knife from meat grinder grate - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:06:13
- ER32 collet chuck - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:05:38
- Sliding tenon jig - videos by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:05:11
- Balance your Bench Grinder in 4 Steps by Lets Roger That on 2023-03-23 13:19:02
DIY Frame Jig - comment on how to build a Frame Jig - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: