Homemade Gallon Bung Tool
jmink427 on xs650.com
Homemade gallon bung tool intended to facilitate the process of unscrewing the caps from plastic 55-gallon drums. Machined from aluminum stock and featuring a round bar handle.
Oct 04, 2013 6:16 AM
Looks too nice to use on mere plastic cap!
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 10:27:01
- 1 Person Fence Panel Hoist by Mr. Factotum's Workshop on 2023-06-03 10:10:18
- Train smashes car stuck in crossing - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-03 09:07:58
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 08:14:01
- Repairing an old radiator - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2023-06-03 07:23:17
- I installed a lathe chuck on the drill by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:13:28
- Gravel Separating Rake by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:10:04
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 06:07:02
- horizontal milling attachment by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:05:23
- Interesting design of the belt grinder machine - Video by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:01:09
DIY Gallon Bung Tool - comment on how to build a Gallon Bung Tool - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: