Homemade Grinding and Cutting Vise
Tuomas on homemadetools.net
Homemade grinding and cutting vise constructed from tubing, bar stock, threaded rod, and a nut. Jaw cutouts allow workpieces with different profiles and thickness to be held.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Towed truck rolls downhill after cable snaps - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-07 21:51:02
- Forklift operator tips over fish tub - GIF by bob_3000 on 2023-06-07 20:38:53
- WWII DD Sherman amphibious tank - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-07 20:27:02
- Lathe fixture for cutting tapered threads - video by hemmjo on 2023-06-07 20:20:17
- CNC deep hole drilling - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-06-07 19:38:13
- Facing a large disc - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-07 19:13:01
- please help ID mystery tool? by Frank S on 2023-06-07 18:54:28
- Dust collection network for the shop (high depression) by flyfr8rs on 2023-06-07 18:40:08
- 163. Adding armor to your tool rest (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-06-07 17:24:51
- CNC machining crankshaft journals - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-07 15:42:01
DIY Grinding and Cutting Vise - comment on how to build a Grinding and Cutting Vise - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Grinding and Cutting Vise, or add details on how to make a Grinding and Cutting Vise! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: