Homemade Guitar Rotisserie
gagidlof on tdpri.com
Homemade guitar rotisserie constructed from MDF and notched oak boards. Intended to facilitate the process of painting homemade electric guitars. Clamps serve as positioning counterweights.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Mini jigsaw by My MiniCrafts on 2023-03-23 17:22:45
- Male kangaroo flexing muscles - GIF by Drew1966 on 2023-03-23 17:20:29
- Interchangeable leaf spring hardy tool holder - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:07:24
- Brass whistle - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:06:59
- 3D printed optical center punch - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:06:39
- Roller knife from meat grinder grate - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:06:13
- ER32 collet chuck - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:05:38
- Sliding tenon jig - videos by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:05:11
- Balance your Bench Grinder in 4 Steps by Lets Roger That on 2023-03-23 13:19:02
- Rotary telephone dialing hack - GIF by Karl_H on 2023-03-23 12:20:12
DIY Guitar Rotisserie - comment on how to build a Guitar Rotisserie - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Guitar Rotisserie, or add details on how to make a Guitar Rotisserie! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: