The Old Welder on hotrodders.com
Homemade half-clamps adapted from repurposed C-clamps. Designed for tacking and clamping during welding operations.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree cutting mayhem - GIF by hemmjo on 2022-09-29 04:31:43
- 46. Don’t be caught without an ugly chisel (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2022-09-29 03:08:45
- HSS insert tool holders by Occasional machinist on 2022-09-29 02:30:48
- Three-vehicle collision at intersection - GIF by mansworld on 2022-09-29 01:58:50
- Complex roundabout - GIF by mansworld on 2022-09-29 01:35:52
- Double extended 15/16 socket by Improvised DIY on 2022-09-29 00:07:40
- Man drops 2k magnum of champagne - GIF by Altair on 2022-09-28 21:51:01
- Vickers machine gun by redbaron1917 on 2022-09-28 21:23:19
- Car stunt ends in crash - GIF by markonevet on 2022-09-28 20:33:51
- Illusions and effects in early movies - GIF by Altair on 2022-09-28 20:27:01
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!