Randy on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Made from a spark plug socket. The handle was fabricated from a piece of tubing squeezed into an oval cross-section and epoxied onto the short length of solid stock attached to the socket.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 19. Perfect (safe) thin strips by Make Things on 2022-08-13 00:33:27
- Nut / Bolt Id Board by Make Things on 2022-08-13 00:26:08
- RC car tire ballooning - GIF by Bony on 2022-08-12 22:56:50
- Induction brazing carbide tip to saw blade - GIF by Frank S on 2022-08-12 22:24:26
- Massive dust cloud from cooling tower demolition - GIF by Frank S on 2022-08-12 22:20:34
- Filing vise - video by uv8452 on 2022-08-12 22:17:51
- Retractable bollard maze - GIF by Frank S on 2022-08-12 22:03:10
- Machinist Vise and Milling/Drilling Vise Stops by tooly on 2022-08-12 21:56:49
- Chipping away dried concrete on truck bed - GIF by meyer77 on 2022-08-12 21:01:45
- Robotic hamburger vending machine - GIF by Altair on 2022-08-12 20:27:02
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!