Randy on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Made from a spark plug socket. The handle was fabricated from a piece of tubing squeezed into an oval cross-section and epoxied onto the short length of solid stock attached to the socket.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 3D concrete printer - GIFs by Elizabeth Greene on 2021-05-17 15:51:17
- Homemade electric airplane - video by Altair on 2021-05-17 15:42:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by Ralphxyz on 2021-05-17 15:34:10
- Excavator saves deer - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2021-05-17 15:27:01
- WWII "Don't Scrap It" poster - image by Toolmaker51 on 2021-05-17 15:15:49
- Combine lathe mill machine by rbalathe on 2021-05-17 14:54:12
- Vintage work crew photos by old_toolmaker on 2021-05-17 13:41:35
- Controlling irrigation flow using a water-filled bag - GIF by Floradawg on 2021-05-17 13:32:19
- Easy way to Sharpen a knife within a minute with Paper Sharpening Wheels by Mazay on 2021-05-17 12:46:58
- Microburst causes planes to takeoff by themselves - video by Jon on 2021-05-17 12:09:30
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!