Randy on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Made from a spark plug socket. The handle was fabricated from a piece of tubing squeezed into an oval cross-section and epoxied onto the short length of solid stock attached to the socket.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tapping Set with chucks for or Mill Drill Press by threesixesinarow on 2020-07-13 06:07:21
- Socket stubby screwdriver - photo by Altair on 2020-07-13 06:07:02
- Swiveling leveling feet - video by desbromilow on 2020-07-13 03:48:54
- DIY Easy-To-Use Glue Bottle (4K) by tsbrownie on 2020-07-13 03:25:48
- Woman bowfishing from bridge - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2020-07-13 03:09:31
- Bump Switch by yrralguthrie on 2020-07-13 00:05:39
- Third world tool abuse by Frank S on 2020-07-12 23:21:40
- Cuban trailer bus - photo by Frank S on 2020-07-12 23:00:23
- Drum sander conveyor belt - video by Frank S on 2020-07-12 22:36:04
- Laser cutter slat slag chipper - GIF by Altair on 2020-07-12 21:51:02
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!