Randy on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Made from a spark plug socket. The handle was fabricated from a piece of tubing squeezed into an oval cross-section and epoxied onto the short length of solid stock attached to the socket.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 18th century assassin's mask and weapons - photo by Altair on 2020-11-27 06:07:01
- Sliding stepladder - video by NeiljohnUK on 2020-11-27 05:10:41
- Vintage work crew photos by Dragonhand on 2020-11-26 22:32:48
- General Electric GE9X turbofan engine - photo by Altair on 2020-11-26 21:51:01
- Ewock microcar - photos by Altair on 2020-11-26 20:27:02
- Women playing football - GIF by Frank S on 2020-11-26 20:26:14
- Twin I beam bushing install tool by Frank S on 2020-11-26 20:24:17
- Silhouette origami - GIF by Altair on 2020-11-26 19:13:02
- Railroad track spike puller - video by toeless joe on 2020-11-26 18:34:16
- Small tap handle - video by jdurand on 2020-11-26 17:36:53
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!