Homemade Hand Drill Adjustable Guide
Richard on woodgears.ca
Homemade hand drill adjustable guide intended to facilitate the process of accurately drilling perpendicular and oblique holes. Constructed from oak, beech, and plywood.
Jan 30, 2014 4:46 AM
Very functional. In my case, it would be easier to build this from steel but this woodworker shows that this material is not a hindrance.
Nov 03, 2013 4:48 PM
Excellent idea. Most homemade drilling guides I've seen are for perpendicular drilling only.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Painting decorative manhole covers - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-22 19:17:15
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-22 19:16:21
- 1949 International KB5 6x6 truck bus - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 19:13:01
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by mr mikey on 2023-03-22 19:02:15
- Instagram models - GIFs by bob_3000 on 2023-03-22 16:19:46
- 1900s Heinz salesman pickle sizing sample case - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 15:42:01
- Mechanic manually removing engine from vehicle - GIF by ductape on 2023-03-22 15:33:57
- 1990s hands-free telephone headset ad - GIF by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:27:32
- Arbor press - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:36
- Wood lathe - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:19
DIY Hand Drill Adjustable Guide - comment on how to build a Hand Drill Adjustable Guide - 2 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: