Homemade Heavy-Duty Boring Bar
Homemade heavy-duty boring bar featuring an eccentric bushing for cutter height adjustment. Intended for use on lathes with 13" of swing. Body fabricated from cold rolled steel. Tool holder bar and stud machined from drill rods.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- POWDER-COATING on a small scale | tools, hardware, parts, castings etc | video by L98fiero on 2020-10-22 08:51:18
- Homemade Lathe Chuck by machining 4 all on 2020-10-22 08:40:37
- Vinyl flooring heat welder - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2020-10-22 07:25:56
- Vintage work crew photos by IAMSatisfied on 2020-10-22 06:55:52
- Drill centered holes in round stock by engineer steve on 2020-10-22 06:09:46
- Road sign cleaning truck- photo by Altair on 2020-10-22 06:07:01
- Kindling splitting tool - video by Hoosiersmoker on 2020-10-22 05:19:26
- Trick - How to Straighten an Iron Wire Perfectly by DIYer on 2020-10-22 04:00:00
- Systainer Shop Vac by DIYer on 2020-10-22 03:55:01
- DIY Full Sized CNC Router by DIYer on 2020-10-22 03:50:11
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!