Homemade Heavy-Duty Boring Bar
Homemade heavy-duty boring bar featuring an eccentric bushing for cutter height adjustment. Intended for use on lathes with 13" of swing. Body fabricated from cold rolled steel. Tool holder bar and stud machined from drill rods.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Question: Steel for multitool chisel and awl by CanBeDone on 2022-05-25 02:34:01
- A Little Winch For The Shop by Don42 on 2022-05-25 00:21:26
- WWI trench club - photo by TheElderBrother on 2022-05-25 00:19:25
- Dolphin's Armor medieval helmet - photos by jdurand on 2022-05-24 23:42:20
- Winter plastic car cover - GIF by TrickieDickie on 2022-05-24 23:34:48
- 4-way measuring marker - video by uv8452 on 2022-05-24 22:44:25
- Milling machine vise speed handle - video by Frank S on 2022-05-24 22:41:17
- World's infrastructure maps - photos by Frank S on 2022-05-24 22:11:29
- Drill dust cups - GIFs by Altair on 2022-05-24 21:51:01
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class station wagon and trailer - photo by Frank S on 2022-05-24 20:59:57
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!