Homemade Heavy-Duty Boring Bar
Homemade heavy-duty boring bar featuring an eccentric bushing for cutter height adjustment. Intended for use on lathes with 13" of swing. Body fabricated from cold rolled steel. Tool holder bar and stud machined from drill rods.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Slotter or broach driver. by tonyfoale on 2021-06-16 01:58:30
- Perfect screw extraction - GIF by Frank S on 2021-06-15 23:39:48
- John Deere tractor research and development film - video by Altair on 2021-06-15 21:51:01
- 1955 NACA microphone actuator - photo by Altair on 2021-06-15 20:27:01
- 1926 train stunt - GIF by nova_robotics on 2021-06-15 19:38:40
- Worker catapulted by concrete-filled wheelbarrow - GIF by nova_robotics on 2021-06-15 19:34:10
- 7th century Chinese silver cup - photo by Altair on 2021-06-15 19:13:01
- Bench Grinder: Angle setting gauge for tool rests by elk-a-holic on 2021-06-15 19:00:15
- 4th axis for milling machine by Saltfever on 2021-06-15 17:50:17
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wielding criminal - video by Saltfever on 2021-06-15 16:36:41
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!