Homemade Heavy-Duty Boring Bar
Homemade heavy-duty boring bar featuring an eccentric bushing for cutter height adjustment. Intended for use on lathes with 13" of swing. Body fabricated from cold rolled steel. Tool holder bar and stud machined from drill rods.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Augmented reality mask for firefighter - GIF by Frank S on 2019-09-20 22:50:21
- UTV sinks into river - GIF by Frank S on 2019-09-20 22:46:42
- Woman in black bunny cosplay suit - GIF by Slim-123 on 2019-09-20 22:31:24
- Mini Lathe Treadmill Motor Conversion, Episode 3 up Now. by DIYer on 2019-09-20 21:35:10
- Four to two wheel converting wheelchair - GIF by Al8236 on 2019-09-20 21:30:01
- HF Welder cart mod 3 by DIYer on 2019-09-20 21:03:27
- Making tube bending dies by DIYer on 2019-09-20 21:00:16
- 15" Mini Press Brake by DIYer on 2019-09-20 20:56:00
- DIY Home Security Alarm System by DIYer on 2019-09-20 20:52:16
- dovetail cutter by DIYer on 2019-09-20 20:37:45
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!