Homemade Heavy-Duty Boring Bar
Homemade heavy-duty boring bar featuring an eccentric bushing for cutter height adjustment. Intended for use on lathes with 13" of swing. Body fabricated from cold rolled steel. Tool holder bar and stud machined from drill rods.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Sharpening a gear hob - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-28 21:51:01
- Lamborghini Urus 6x6 - photos by IntheGroove on 2023-09-28 21:09:26
- Heavy equipment loading and transporting salt - GIF by IntheGroove on 2023-09-28 20:52:56
- Inside the Large Hadron Collider - photo by Altair on 2023-09-28 19:13:01
- CNC sheet metal bender - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-09-28 18:50:20
- Prosthetic hand - video by nova_robotics on 2023-09-28 18:14:10
- Mechanical calculator with cover removed - photo by hemmjo on 2023-09-28 18:05:05
- Diaphragm wall cutter - GIF by imohtep56 on 2023-09-28 17:23:48
- 100 Simple Homemade Tools I by Jon on 2023-09-28 17:06:06
- Chicken fights off hawk - GIF by Frank S on 2023-09-28 16:25:05
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!