Homemade Heavy-Duty Boring Bar
Homemade heavy-duty boring bar featuring an eccentric bushing for cutter height adjustment. Intended for use on lathes with 13" of swing. Body fabricated from cold rolled steel. Tool holder bar and stud machined from drill rods.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1580 combination wheellock pistol and axe - photo by Altair on 2021-03-03 21:51:02
- Homemade trencher - video by Wildwilly on 2021-03-03 21:47:37
- Hydraulic lift for bike garage by mustang112 on 2021-03-03 21:42:16
- LED panel vacuum - GIF by KustomsbyKent on 2021-03-03 21:39:57
- Metal caulking tool - video by KustomsbyKent on 2021-03-03 21:34:12
- Firefighting halftrack - photo by Haroun on 2021-03-03 21:28:29
- Pascale Petit in 1960 - photo by Wildwilly on 2021-03-03 21:25:04
- Forklift drum handling attachment - GIF by Frank S on 2021-03-03 21:20:15
- Woman with rifle - photo by Frank S on 2021-03-03 21:09:48
- Simple Auto Retract Thread Cutting by mdhatter3 on 2021-03-03 21:07:21
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!