Homemade Heavy-Duty Boring Bar
Homemade heavy-duty boring bar featuring an eccentric bushing for cutter height adjustment. Intended for use on lathes with 13" of swing. Body fabricated from cold rolled steel. Tool holder bar and stud machined from drill rods.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Multiple pipe bending machine - GIF by Tonyg on 2020-07-09 01:36:39
- Mine clearing robot - photo by Tonyg on 2020-07-09 01:21:10
- Weed electrocutor - photos and videos by Tonyg on 2020-07-09 01:18:01
- Adult playing on swing fail - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2020-07-09 00:51:59
- Aircraft wing aerodynamic strings - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2020-07-09 00:48:56
- Moving a house in the 1980s - photo by Toolmaker51 on 2020-07-09 00:37:11
- Bump Switch by Gadgeteer on 2020-07-09 00:27:19
- Swiveling leveling feet - video by DIYSwede on 2020-07-09 00:22:09
- Satisfying one-day grinder prettify by Toolmaker51 on 2020-07-09 00:13:40
- Roberval balance - video by Toolmaker51 on 2020-07-09 00:03:45
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!